Attracting story of Perfect world game
I like the perfect world game. There are lots of affecting story happened everyday. In fact I know about this game from a friend one time. He told me this game was very interesting. He had been playing it for long time. I decided to play the game together with him. It is an attractive game for me. I like my character since I began to join it.
The background is beautiful. The monsters are also handsome. I joined the foolish race. Nobody will pay attention to this race. But I like this game. I thought game is for funny. This is enough. I played the game to relax. I do not want to make money from Perfect World Gold. I just want to play it for some time after work. One day I stood by the grass to watch the growing. I saw person was round by some monster suddenly. He was in danger. He was not the opponent of the monster. I ran to them and helped the people out of danger. I was a super player now. The people shouted at me when I wanted to leave. He asked me not to rob the item. He thought I want to rob the item to make Perfect World Silver. I was not happy when I thought this. I ran away at once.
The girl shouted at me and asked me to help her to get high level. I agreed and helped her to arrive 20 levels. She was so happy when she got 20. I stay with her all the time. She said she was happy when stay with me. I took her to watch the view, grass. She often dances for me. I think I am luck with such a girl. She makes me happy. I usually buy Perfect World Gold to exchange some item for her. She was kind to me. She usually introduces some friends of her to me. I show her to al of my friends also. She is a friendly girl I think. Lots of my friends say like this also. I like her very much. She told me she had a higher account one time. She said she can get some cheap Perfect World Gold for me. I was shocked by this. She was a super player in fact. I had to learn something from her. I was a little angry that she cheated me. I did not want to speak with her again. She left me after apologize. I stay near the city. Suddenly she came back and gave Perfect World money to me, and then she ran away without sound.
I looked at her for some time. It was a pity without her. I will remember her some time.
Swipe right to make the connections that could change your career.
Swipe right. Match. Meet over coffee or set up a call.
No, we aren't talking about Tinder. Introducing Shapr, a free app that helps people with synergistic professional goals and skill sets easily meet and collaborate.
Research by neuroscientists at MIT's Picower Institute for Learning and Memory helps explain how the brain regulates arousal.
The big day has come: You are taking your road test to get your driver's license. As you start your mom's car with a stern-faced evaluator in the passenger seat, you know you'll need to be alert but not so excited that you make mistakes. Even if you are simultaneously sleep-deprived and full of nervous energy, you need your brain to moderate your level of arousal so that you do your best.
A disturbing interview given by a KGB defector in 1984 describes America of today and outlines four stages of mass brainwashing used by the KGB.
- Bezmenov described this process as "a great brainwashing" which has four basic stages.
- The first stage is called "demoralization" which takes from 15 to 20 years to achieve.
- According to the former KGB agent, that is the minimum number of years it takes to re-educate one generation of students that is normally exposed to the ideology of its country.
When these companies compete, in the current system, the people lose.
- When a company reaches the top of the ladder, they typically kick it away so that others cannot climb up on it. The aim? So that another company can't compete.
- When this happens in the pharmaceutical world, certain companies stay at the top of the ladder, through broadly-protected patents, at the cost of everyday people benefitting from increased competition.
- Since companies have worked out how to legally game the system, Amin argues we need to get rid of this "one size fits all" system, which treats product innovation — "tweaks" — the same as product invention.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.