Attracting story of Perfect world game
I like the perfect world game. There are lots of affecting story happened everyday. In fact I know about this game from a friend one time. He told me this game was very interesting. He had been playing it for long time. I decided to play the game together with him. It is an attractive game for me. I like my character since I began to join it.
The background is beautiful. The monsters are also handsome. I joined the foolish race. Nobody will pay attention to this race. But I like this game. I thought game is for funny. This is enough. I played the game to relax. I do not want to make money from Perfect World Gold. I just want to play it for some time after work. One day I stood by the grass to watch the growing. I saw person was round by some monster suddenly. He was in danger. He was not the opponent of the monster. I ran to them and helped the people out of danger. I was a super player now. The people shouted at me when I wanted to leave. He asked me not to rob the item. He thought I want to rob the item to make Perfect World Silver. I was not happy when I thought this. I ran away at once.
The girl shouted at me and asked me to help her to get high level. I agreed and helped her to arrive 20 levels. She was so happy when she got 20. I stay with her all the time. She said she was happy when stay with me. I took her to watch the view, grass. She often dances for me. I think I am luck with such a girl. She makes me happy. I usually buy Perfect World Gold to exchange some item for her. She was kind to me. She usually introduces some friends of her to me. I show her to al of my friends also. She is a friendly girl I think. Lots of my friends say like this also. I like her very much. She told me she had a higher account one time. She said she can get some cheap Perfect World Gold for me. I was shocked by this. She was a super player in fact. I had to learn something from her. I was a little angry that she cheated me. I did not want to speak with her again. She left me after apologize. I stay near the city. Suddenly she came back and gave Perfect World money to me, and then she ran away without sound.
What can 3D printing do for medicine? The "sky is the limit," says Northwell Health researcher Dr. Todd Goldstein.
- Medical professionals are currently using 3D printers to create prosthetics and patient-specific organ models that doctors can use to prepare for surgery.
- Eventually, scientists hope to print patient-specific organs that can be transplanted safely into the human body.
- Northwell Health, New York State's largest health care provider, is pioneering 3D printing in medicine in three key ways.
- "I consider that a man's brain originally is like a little empty attic, and you have to stock it with such furniture as you choose," Sherlock Holmes famously remarked.
- In this lesson, Maria Konnikova, author of Mastermind: How to think like Sherlock Holmes, teaches you how to optimize memory, Holmes style.
- The goal is to expand one's limited "brain attic," so that what used to be a small space can suddenly become much larger because we are using the space more efficiently.
The controversial herbicide is everywhere, apparently.
- U.S. PIRG tested 20 beers and wines, including organics, and found Roundup's active ingredient in almost all of them.
- A jury on August 2018 awarded a non-Hodgkin's lymphoma victim $289 million in Roundup damages.
- Bayer/Monsanto says Roundup is totally safe. Others disagree.
- Our ability to behave rationally depends not just on our ability to use the facts, but on our ability to give those facts meaning. To be rational, we need both facts and feelings. We need to be subjective.
- In this lesson, risk communication expert David Ropeik teaches you how human rationality influences our perception of risk.
- By the end of it, you'll understand the pitfalls of your subjective risk perception system so that you can avoid these traps in the future.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.