Attracting story of Perfect world game
I like the perfect world game. There are lots of affecting story happened everyday. In fact I know about this game from a friend one time. He told me this game was very interesting. He had been playing it for long time. I decided to play the game together with him. It is an attractive game for me. I like my character since I began to join it.
The background is beautiful. The monsters are also handsome. I joined the foolish race. Nobody will pay attention to this race. But I like this game. I thought game is for funny. This is enough. I played the game to relax. I do not want to make money from Perfect World Gold. I just want to play it for some time after work. One day I stood by the grass to watch the growing. I saw person was round by some monster suddenly. He was in danger. He was not the opponent of the monster. I ran to them and helped the people out of danger. I was a super player now. The people shouted at me when I wanted to leave. He asked me not to rob the item. He thought I want to rob the item to make Perfect World Silver. I was not happy when I thought this. I ran away at once.
The girl shouted at me and asked me to help her to get high level. I agreed and helped her to arrive 20 levels. She was so happy when she got 20. I stay with her all the time. She said she was happy when stay with me. I took her to watch the view, grass. She often dances for me. I think I am luck with such a girl. She makes me happy. I usually buy Perfect World Gold to exchange some item for her. She was kind to me. She usually introduces some friends of her to me. I show her to al of my friends also. She is a friendly girl I think. Lots of my friends say like this also. I like her very much. She told me she had a higher account one time. She said she can get some cheap Perfect World Gold for me. I was shocked by this. She was a super player in fact. I had to learn something from her. I was a little angry that she cheated me. I did not want to speak with her again. She left me after apologize. I stay near the city. Suddenly she came back and gave Perfect World money to me, and then she ran away without sound.
- The meaning of the word 'confidence' seems obvious. But it's not the same as self-esteem.
- Confidence isn't just a feeling on your inside. It comes from taking action in the world.
- Join Big Think Edge today and learn how to achieve more confidence when and where it really matters.
- Economist Sylvia Ann Hewlett breaks down what qualities will inspire others to believe in you.
- Here's how 300 leaders and 4,000 mid-level managers described someone with executive presence.
- Get more deep insights like these to power your career forward. Join Big Think Edge.
Upstreamism advocate Rishi Manchanda calls us to understand health not as a "personal responsibility" but a "common good."
- Upstreamism tasks health care professionals to combat unhealthy social and cultural influences that exist outside — or upstream — of medical facilities.
- Patients from low-income neighborhoods are most at risk of negative health impacts.
- Thankfully, health care professionals are not alone. Upstreamism is increasingly part of our cultural consciousness.
It marks a major shift in the government's battle against the opioid crisis.
- The nation's sixth-largest drug distributor is facing criminal charges related to failing to report suspicious drug orders, among other things.
- It marks the first time a drug company has faced criminal charges for distributing opioids.
- Since 1997, nearly 222,000 Americans have died from prescription opioids, partly thanks to unethical doctors who abuse the system.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.