At the Schoolhouse Gate
I started a new blog last week. At the Schoolhouse Gate, a.k.a. "The Gate," will focus on school law issues. The Gate is intended to be a space where news items, commentary, opinions,
reports, and other education law materials can coalesce together into a
meaningful resource for administrators, professors, and attorneys. The Gate welcomes new voices; contact me if you are interested in being a contributor to the blog.
This brings my blogging projects up to five now (yikes!). Hard to believe considering that I just started blogging last August...
Swipe right to make the connections that could change your career.
Swipe right. Match. Meet over coffee or set up a call.
No, we aren't talking about Tinder. Introducing Shapr, a free app that helps people with synergistic professional goals and skill sets easily meet and collaborate.
Is it "perverseness," the "death drive," or something else?
Eight-dimensional octonions may hold the clues to solve fundamental mysteries.
- Physicists discover complex numbers called octonions that work in 8 dimensions.
- The numbers have been found linked to fundamental forces of reality.
- Understanding octonions can lead to a new model of physics.
It's up to us humans to re-humanize our world. An economy that prioritizes growth and profits over humanity has led to digital platforms that "strip the topsoil" of human behavior, whole industries, and the planet, giving less and less back. And only we can save us.
- It's an all-hands-on-deck moment in the arc of civilization.
- Everyone has a choice: Do you want to try to earn enough money to insulate yourself from the world you're creating— or do you want to make the world a place you don't have to insulate yourself from?
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.