Aspartame is a proven poison approved by a conflict of interest, any debate?
Aspartame is accused of being an epidemic in our society. Causing Cancer, M.S., Autistic children, tumours etc.... on and on.
There are many studies that claim this is a neurotoxin and cancer causing agent that reacts with other food and medicine.
When this was approved this had a major known confilct of interest in its approval. It was sold to Monsanto by Donald Rumsfield after he placed the FDA approval guy for his one and only job or approval.
It is crap and hidden by a complex layered system of lies and deception. Many studies PROVE THIS IS POISION AND THE SYMPTOMS ON SOCIETY ARE OBVIOUS. Documented reports, scientists and studies.
I would like to say to the people that use aspartame in your foods are known it is well documented that there was a conflict in approval. THIS IS ENOUGH TO RE-EXAMINE THE FACTS.
***IGNORANCE IS NOT AN EXCUSE FOR MURDER.
Swipe right to make the connections that could change your career.
Swipe right. Match. Meet over coffee or set up a call.
No, we aren't talking about Tinder. Introducing Shapr, a free app that helps people with synergistic professional goals and skill sets easily meet and collaborate.
Even some teachers suffer from anxiety about math.
I teach people how to teach math, and I've been working in this field for 30 years. Across those decades, I've met many people who suffer from varying degrees of math trauma – a form of debilitating mental shutdown when it comes to doing mathematics.
She met mere mortals with and without the Vatican's approval.
- For centuries, the Virgin Mary has appeared to the faithful, requesting devotion and promising comfort.
- These maps show the geography of Marian apparitions – the handful approved by the Vatican, and many others.
- Historically, Europe is where most apparitions have been reported, but the U.S. is pretty fertile ground too.
The legacy of Felix Dzerzhinsky, who led Soviet secret police in the "Red Terror," still confounds Russia.
- Felix Dzerzhinsky led the Cheka, Soviet Union's first secret police.
- The Cheka was infamous for executing thousands during the Red Terror of 1918.
- The Cheka later became the KGB, the spy organization where Russia's President Putin served for years.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.