Aspartame is a proven poison approved by a conflict of interest, any debate?
Aspartame is accused of being an epidemic in our society. Causing Cancer, M.S., Autistic children, tumours etc.... on and on.
There are many studies that claim this is a neurotoxin and cancer causing agent that reacts with other food and medicine.
When this was approved this had a major known confilct of interest in its approval. It was sold to Monsanto by Donald Rumsfield after he placed the FDA approval guy for his one and only job or approval.
It is crap and hidden by a complex layered system of lies and deception. Many studies PROVE THIS IS POISION AND THE SYMPTOMS ON SOCIETY ARE OBVIOUS. Documented reports, scientists and studies.
I would like to say to the people that use aspartame in your foods are known it is well documented that there was a conflict in approval. THIS IS ENOUGH TO RE-EXAMINE THE FACTS.
***IGNORANCE IS NOT AN EXCUSE FOR MURDER.
New research identifies an unexpected source for some of earth's water.
- A lot of Earth's water is asteroidal in origin, but some of it may come from dissolved solar nebula gas.
- Our planet hides majority of its water inside: two oceans in the mantle and 4–5 in the core.
- New reason to suspect that water is abundant throughout the universe.
Progressive America would be half as big, but twice as populated as its conservative twin.
- America's two political tribes have consolidated into 'red' and 'blue' nations, with seemingly irreconcilable differences.
- Perhaps the best way to stop the infighting is to go for a divorce and give the two nations a country each
- Based on the UN's partition plan for Israel/Palestine, this proposal provides territorial contiguity and sea access to both 'red' and 'blue' America
SpaceX plans to launch about 12,000 internet-providing satellites into orbit over the next six years.
- SpaceX plans to launch 1,600 satellites over the next few years, and to complete its full network over the next six.
- Blanketing the globe with wireless internet-providing satellites could have big implications for financial institutions and people in rural areas.
- Some are concerned about the proliferation of space debris in Earth's orbit.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.