Ask the Jaffa!
Resonator: I think this should be an entertaining thread for all of us to enjoy. I'm going to have fun doing this because it's something new about myself that I recently discovered, and is going to impact my life and I want to explore it.
Symbiote: Well, the former part of that sentence is true but the true question in his heart is where does it lead yourselves? When you ask a question, be sure to remember just what it is you wish to seek and what you expect to receive will be self answering to the question at hand. Resonator?
Resonator: I predict the future, so I would like to ask the members of the audience to bear with me here and humor me as best as possible (Without the humor part :P).
Begin! Ask away!
Symbiote: This will have no repercussions in your mind when you learn what you wish. Take the words wisely and sincerely for they benefit the cause of your strife.
Swipe right to make the connections that could change your career.
Swipe right. Match. Meet over coffee or set up a call.
No, we aren't talking about Tinder. Introducing Shapr, a free app that helps people with synergistic professional goals and skill sets easily meet and collaborate.
The Canadian professor has an extensive collection posted on his site.
- Peterson's Great Books list features classics by Orwell, Jung, Huxley, and Dostoevsky.
- Categories include literature, neuroscience, religion, and systems analysis.
- Having recently left Patreon for "freedom of speech" reasons, Peterson is taking direct donations through Paypal (and Bitcoin).
Evolution doesn't clean up after itself very well.
- An evolutionary biologist got people swapping ideas about our lingering vestigia.
- Basically, this is the stuff that served some evolutionary purpose at some point, but now is kind of, well, extra.
- Here are the six traits that inaugurated the fun.
Despite incredible economic growth, it is not necessarily an investor's paradise.
- China's stock market is just 27 years old. It's economy has grown 30x over that time.
- Imagine if you had invested early and gotten in on the ground floor.
- Actually, you would have lost money. Here's how that's possible.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.