Please read slowly

THINK TREE: First think what you need to think. Then think what you have thought is the only thing that you need to think. If not go up one step. Now think what others will think for your thinking. Is your thinking sufficient as compared to others thinking if not go up one step. Now for each of the thought leaves think will it have any branches. If yes repeat the process from start. Once you are done, think what is it that you have not thought which made you reach end of cycle. If you find something then traverse your tree again to add that thought node appropriately and revisit each of the branches. OK now you are ready to start your first step however I would still recommended to once again BFS your THINK TREE to identify missing thoughts. DONE ... congrats 80% of battle is WON remaining 20% is the uncertainity you have not thought of.