It's a new year: a good time to reflect on my past 4+ months of blogging. It's been quite an adventure. My learning has been exponential on a number of different fronts because of this blog. Here are what I consider to be my 10 most important posts of 2006 (in chronological order):
- Servant leadership? (August 23)
- Defeatist schools (August 24)
- Who are our technology leaders? - Part 2 (August 25)
- It's the first day of school! (September 5)
- Why blog as an administrator? - Wrap-up (September 11)
- Digital kids. Analog schools. (September 14)
- Are educational leadership faculty future-oriented? (September 19)
- Not enough time to be data-driven (October 18)
- Gaming, cognition, and education - Wrap-up (October 30)
- Riding llamas in Peru (November 8)
And, of course, the most important post of all was my first one!
This is going to be harder next year when I have an entire year's worth of posts to sift through...