Are you seeing my posts after April 23?
A couple of folks have contacted me, saying that they weren’t getting any of my posts after April 23, 2010. That’s the last date I posted before I moved over to my new blog design. If this is true for you too, here’s how to fix the problem…
The URL has stayed the same:
Here's the RSS feed:
You may need to 1) refresh the feed and/or 2) unsubscribe/resubscribe to the feed in your favorite RSS reader.
Here's the e-mail subscription link:
Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions or difficulties. Thanks for being a loyal reader!
Swipe right to make the connections that could change your career.
Swipe right. Match. Meet over coffee or set up a call.
No, we aren't talking about Tinder. Introducing Shapr, a free app that helps people with synergistic professional goals and skill sets easily meet and collaborate.
A new study from Oregon State University makes it clear: it's you.
- Researchers discovered that the more attention you give a cat, the more likely they are to return it.
- Cats are territorial; being in their home environment greatly affects their attitude.
- The common wisdom that cats are aloof is provably false.
10 of the most sandbagging, red-herring, and effective logical fallacies.
- Many an otherwise-worthwhile argument has been derailed by logical fallacies.
- Sometimes these fallacies are deliberate tricks, and sometimes just bad reasoning.
- Avoiding these traps makes disgreeing so much better.
- Facebook and Google began as companies with supposedly noble purposes.
- Creating a more connected world and indexing the world's information: what could be better than that?
- But pressure to return value to shareholders came at the expense of their own users.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.