and I think to myself...
what a wonderful world. I wouldn't trade this world for anything. This thought is inspired by music. So, what are some songs that make you feel good. Maybe some songs that you think most people haven't heard.
Here are a few I would like to share. One of my favorites, Where The River Goes...by Stone Temple Pilots (Core has to be one of the best albums ever, at least in my book). Welcome To This World...by Primus. and speaking of angles in real life...Under The Weather...by KT Tunstall.
A large new study uses an online game to inoculate people against fake news.
- Researchers from the University of Cambridge use an online game to inoculate people against fake news.
- The study sample included 15,000 players.
- The scientists hope to use such tactics to protect whole societies against disinformation.
Controversial map names CEOs of 100 companies producing 71 percent of the world's greenhouse gas emissions.
- Just 100 companies produce 71 percent of the world's greenhouse gases.
- This map lists their names and locations, and their CEOs.
- The climate crisis may be too complex for these 100 people to solve, but naming and shaming them is a good start.
Many governments do not report, or misreport, the numbers of refugees who enter their country.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.