Am I really a conceited, condescending person, or do I really have a point?
Lately, in the past year, I have really been annoyed by the way our societies have become. Its all over the media. Its all in our homes. We have gossip, fashion, credit cards, women, casinos. Has it really gotten this bad? Is our human race really trying to make itself look this ignorant? Maybe its just an opinon i have to myself. But i really think that I speak for all the intelligent human beings out there. I feel like I am surrounded by stupid trends. People have to be democrat, they have to be republican. They have to have these jeans, they have to have this car. Its so fcking stupid. Now that we, as human beings are free from the hardships of caste system society and we actually have a choice of what we want to do and who we want be, and people actually see it as an obligation. They choose to get messed up and be stupid and drop out of scool and do meth. What the fck!!!???. You have been gifted lungs, heart, and CPU. You BETTER USE THAT FCKIN SHT GD DMIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pfizer's partnerships strengthen their ability to deliver vaccines in developing countries.
- Community healthcare workers face many challenges in their work, including often traveling far distances to see their clients
- Pfizer is helping to drive the UN's sustainable development goals through partnerships.
- Pfizer partnered with AMP and the World Health Organization to develop a training program for healthcare workers.
Is everyone's favorite Thanksgiving centerpiece really to blame for the post-dinner doldrums?
- Americans kill around 45 million turkeys every year in preparation for the Thanksgiving meal, only to blame our favorite centerpiece for the following food comas.
- Rumor has it our after-dinner sleepiness results from the tryptophan found in turkey.
- However, it is the meal's overall nutritional imbalance, not just the tryptophan, that make us want to leave the dishes for tomorrow. Or maybe the next day.
Progressive America would be half as big, but twice as populated as its conservative twin.
- America's two political tribes have consolidated into 'red' and 'blue' nations, with seemingly irreconcilable differences.
- Perhaps the best way to stop the infighting is to go for a divorce and give the two nations a country each
- Based on the UN's partition plan for Israel/Palestine, this proposal provides territorial contiguity and sea access to both 'red' and 'blue' America
Learn how to enter into the mindset of a successful inventor.
- Inventors come up with brilliant ideas through bucking trends and fostering creative mental spaces.
- Applied observation and deep thought is a necessity if you're going to invent something.
- Having an open mind to many ideas is a key starting point towards coming up with new ideas.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.