Aion: Enjoy the joyful of playing the game
Consistent achievers enjoy more than just the achievement. When they have the achievement they will be joyful and they also enjoy the process of achieving. Those who attain the biggest rewards do not merely seek those rewards. They will miss the aion gold and they will try their best to play this game to get the joy. They want to enjoy the joyful of playing the game.They also crave the challenges that they must go through in order to reach those rewards. Winners understand that the goal, as valuable as it may be, is only a small part of the overall achievement. As long as they earn the aion online gold they will be happy and they think the game is very interesting. They know that the real substance of the achievement is in the achieving. In fact, you cannot truly benefit from the reward unless you have worked through the challenging process to attain it. To truly enjoy the achievement, you must also enjoy the achieving of it. Of course they have to have a lot of aion money by themselves. Sure, that process of achieving will have its unpleasant and disagreeable aspects. Yet think of how great it will feel when you purposefully transcend them all. Sincerely enjoy the journey of achievement, and you will surely reach the goal. What a blessing it is on this Christmas Day, and every day, to be able to give. I am lonely so I play the game and buy aion gold to give my friends. For it is through giving that life is greatest joys are created. Sincerely give of yourself today, with no agenda other than to celebrate the pure spirit of giving. And truly experience life in all its richness. They also give me a lot of cheap aion gold while playing the game. When they give, they open their heart to life and allow great measures of abundance to come pouring in. What could possibly bring more meaning and fulfillment to life than making a difference in the lives of others? Giving is more than merely offering objects. When you give, give your time, your attention, your love, compassion, consideration, patience and respect.Give a part of yourself, and you will not ever lose it. That part of you takes on greater influence and value as it touches other lives beyond your own. On this day, simply give because you can. And know the unmatched joy that giving brings to life. And more important I enjoy the joyful of playing the game alone, so I want to share my happiness with you.
Malcolm Gladwell teaches "Get over yourself and get to work" for Big Think Edge.
- Learn to recognize failure and know the big difference between panicking and choking.
- At Big Think Edge, Malcolm Gladwell teaches how to check your inner critic and get clear on what failure is.
- Subscribe to Big Think Edge before we launch on March 30 to get 20% off monthly and annual memberships.
Can sensitive coral reefs survive another human generation?
- Coral reefs may not be able to survive another human decade because of the environmental stress we have placed on them, says author David Wallace-Wells. He posits that without meaningful changes to policies, the trend of them dying out, even in light of recent advances, will continue.
- The World Wildlife Fund says that 60 percent of all vertebrate mammals have died since just 1970. On top of this, recent studies suggest that insect populations may have fallen by as much as 75 percent over the last few decades.
- If it were not for our oceans, the planet would probably be already several degrees warmer than it is today due to the emissions we've expelled into the atmosphere.
Research has shown that men today have less testosterone than they used to. What's happening?
- Several studies have confirmed that testosterone counts in men are lower than what they used to be just a few decades ago.
- While most men still have perfectly healthy testosterone levels, its reduction puts men at risk for many negative health outcomes.
- The cause of this drop in testosterone isn't entirely clear, but evidence suggests that it is a multifaceted result of modern, industrialized life.
Michael Dowling, Northwell Health's CEO, believes we're entering the age of smart medicine.
- The United States health care system has much room for improvement, and big tech may be laying the foundation for those improvements.
- Technological progress in medicine is coming from two fronts: medical technology and information technology.
- As information technology develops, patients will become active participants in their health care, and value-based care may become a reality.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.