Agreeing to Education as the Key
Education, learning, absorbing, listening, receiving input, pursuit of self-awareness is (are) the answer to all; preventing potential and correcting active problems in our existence.
We can hope and help - the virtual world of information and knowledge continue to grow/evolve in accessibility to more and more of the majority of human beings. And that the majority of individuals choice will be based in humbleness by being open to multiple perspectives to draw balanced conclusions as to how to execute right, beneficial decisions/actions.
When young, hungry-to-belong-and-believe minds throughout the world are not allowed a balanced education nor encouraged to 'see' beyond the borders, you are right, they are more easily molded into human bombs vs. a human 'becomings.'
Giving our solar system a "slap in the face"
- A stream of galactic debris is hurtling at us, pulling dark matter along with it
- It's traveling so quickly it's been described as a hurricane of dark matter
- Scientists are excited to set their particle detectors at the onslffaught
The climate change we're witnessing is more dramatic than we might think.
A lazy buzz phrase – 'Is this the new normal?' – has been doing the rounds as extreme climate events have been piling up over the past year. To which the riposte should be: it's worse than that – we're on the road to even more frequent, more extreme events than we saw this year.
Once again, our circadian rhythm points the way.
- Seven individuals were locked inside a windowless, internetless room for 37 days.
- While at rest, they burned 130 more calories at 5 p.m. than at 5 a.m.
- Morning time again shown not to be the best time to eat.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.