Aaj-Tak Hindi TV News channel's coverage of Carazoo.com
Aaj-Tak Hindi TV News channel's coverage of Carazoo.com which is India's First Car Portal with Interactive Animations. Click, Compare, Choose to Buy or Sell your car. Get free price quotes, accessories, loans, insurance, reviews, buying tips. Search Car by make, city, price range, category and body style. Read auto news, blogs, articles, buying tips, glossary and upcoming cars.The popular website has complete 360-degree animations of cars which is like a virtual car showroom. All cars available in India are showcased on this fascinating website and the website helps you buy new cars and also used cars.
Swipe right to make the connections that could change your career.
Swipe right. Match. Meet over coffee or set up a call.
No, we aren't talking about Tinder. Introducing Shapr, a free app that helps people with synergistic professional goals and skill sets easily meet and collaborate.
Arranged marriages and Western romantic practices have more in common than we might think.
In his book In Praise of Love (2009), the French communist philosopher Alain Badiou attacks the notion of 'risk-free love', which he sees written in the commercial language of dating services that promise their customers 'love, without falling in love'.
She met mere mortals with and without the Vatican's approval.
- For centuries, the Virgin Mary has appeared to the faithful, requesting devotion and promising comfort.
- These maps show the geography of Marian apparitions – the handful approved by the Vatican, and many others.
- Historically, Europe is where most apparitions have been reported, but the U.S. is pretty fertile ground too.
New research on the public's opinion about genetically modified foods illustrates an alarming cognitive bias.
- A recent study compared the public's scientific literacy with their attitudes on GM foods.
- The results showed that "as the extremity of opposition increased, objective knowledge went down, but self-assessed knowledge went up."
- The results also suggest that, in terms of policy efforts to boost scientific literacy, education about a given topic alone isn't going to be enough.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.