A Wake-up Europe Will Say No,No to America
A wake –up Europe will say NO, NO to America\r\n\r\n Europe traditionally has very thoughtful Philosophers. \r\n \r\n Europeans, they can think and think deeply. \r\n \r\n Why Rush Limbaugh can be a Philosopher King and King of GOP in US? Why a comedian, Jon Stewart performs the job of CBS’s 60 minutes? There must be something wrong with this country.\r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n
A wake –up Europe will say NO, NO to America Europe traditionally has very thoughtful Philosophers, Georg Hegel, Bertrand Russell and the contempery Karl Popper! If they are not supplanted the US at least they are as good as any Philosophers in US. The 2008 is watershed year for Europe, the made –in- American recession arrived and the wake up call of sudo democracy made by Bush. All pressures the Europe, especially Germany and France to rethink their position. Say yes! As usual or say NO to America! You do not have taken the Philosophy 101, just review the rational of Mr. Bush and his administration, their ever-changing excuse to invade Iraq is not convincible. First WMD, after no WMD found. Then Democracy is the reason to liberate Iraq. Democracy not working well in Iraq, then, there was Al Queta exited in Iraq. Finally Right! But we pay price, we shake hand and give the money to the Tribal leaders, who were full of blood of American soldiers, to fight the evil Al Queta. That we called succeeded resurgence- A strategy probably embarrasses a lot of West Point trained Generals. The European is no fool. They can think and think deeply. The made-in-American global recession is another horrorble incident, that European hated. How come the most advanced capitalistic country, USA has this kind of wanton regulation which is the worst than any European standard? CDO, CDS…. etc. You name it, you get it, derivates! And American has the greatest no. Of Nobel Prize economists in the world, how can they feeble as if the economists of Communist country! They all cannot prevent the recession came and most of economists do not understand what is CDS or Synthetic CDO! The European is no fool. They can think and think deeply. Why Rush Limbaugh can be a Philosopher King and King of GOP in US? Why a comedian, Jon Stewart performs the job of CBS’s 60 minutes? There must be something wrong with this country. I 99.9% guarantee, one day the wake -up European will say No, No to US! I thought the coming G20 meeting in London in April, will be their warm-up say no, no –again- exercise to US.
- The meaning of the word 'confidence' seems obvious. But it's not the same as self-esteem.
- Confidence isn't just a feeling on your inside. It comes from taking action in the world.
- Join Big Think Edge today and learn how to achieve more confidence when and where it really matters.
If you're lacking confidence and feel like you could benefit from an ego boost, try writing your life story.
In truth, so much of what happens to us in life is random – we are pawns at the mercy of Lady Luck. To take ownership of our experiences and exert a feeling of control over our future, we tell stories about ourselves that weave meaning and continuity into our personal identity.
What do the inventions of the future look like?
- Self-sustaining space colonies and unlimited fusion energy would bring humanity to a new point in our evolution.
- Flying cars and robot butlers could be the next paradigm shift in our tech appetite for change.
- Death and consensus reality might soon become obsolete.
A space memorial company plans to launch the ashes of "Pikachu," a well-loved Tabby, into space.
- Steve Munt, Pikachu's owner, created a GoFundMe page to raise money for the mission.
- If all goes according to plan, Pikachu will be the second cat to enter space, the first being a French feline named Felicette.
- It might seem frivolous, but the cat-lovers commenting on Munt's GoFundMe page would likely disagree.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.