A revolution in Health care
The human body is electric and no one seems to pay attention to this very important fact. Eastern Medicine has known for 5000 years that the body has meridians and chakras that send electrical impulses through out the body that can be altered with Acupuncture. Western Medicine discovered that the body has electric current in the 1700's, when they started measuring the heart beat and began to develope the elctrocardiogram or EKG-ECG. If the human body is electric then it would make since to discover how to understand it an how it effects health and what is the source of the electric current.
Well we know that the source of this electric current is from minerals that are found in the soil and taken up by the plants we consume. They are atomic and have possitive and negitive charges. They are taken up by plants This is related to photosynthsis and ionic exchange in the soil. Currently there are devices that can measure the electric current of the body which is like an Aura. This way of measuring the body tells you where the problem areas are in the body and how to address the illness. Through frequincy's and the colors of them we can identify health problems. Measuring health in this way is soon to be the best way to prevent illness and to reach perfect health. This will be a Revolution in health care. For more information see my blogs at myspace.com/dougbio
Swipe right to make the connections that could change your career.
Swipe right. Match. Meet over coffee or set up a call.
No, we aren't talking about Tinder. Introducing Shapr, a free app that helps people with synergistic professional goals and skill sets easily meet and collaborate.
A NASA astronomer explains how astronauts dispose of their, uh, dark matter.
- When nature calls in micro-gravity, astronauts must answer. Space agencies have developed suction-based toilets – with a camera built in to ensure all the waste is contained before "flushing".
- Yes, there have been floaters in space. The early days of space exploration were a learning curve!
- Amazingly, you don't need gravity to digest food. Peristalsis, the process by which your throat and intestines squeeze themselves, actually moves food and water through your digestive system without gravity at all.
Carl Sagan liked to smoke weed. His essay on why is fascinating.
- Carl Sagan was a life long marijuana user and closeted advocate of legalization.
- He once wrote an anonymous essay on the effects it had on his life and why he felt it should be legalized.
- His insights will be vital as many societies begin to legalize marijuana.
A growing body of research shows promising signs that the keto diet might be able to improve mental health.
- The keto diet is known to be an effective tool for weight loss, however its effects on mental health remain largely unclear.
- Recent studies suggests that the keto diet might be an effective tool for treating depression, and clearing up so-called "brain fog," though scientists caution more research is necessary before it can be recommended as a treatment.
- Any experiments with the keto diet are best done in conjunction with a doctor, considering some people face problems when transitioning to the low-carb diet.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.