I would like everyone to look at our species religious believes all together. where in every civilizations culture religion is present. all of them explaining the unknown (think of christianitys after life and greeks everything). who is to say any of them are right? mayb it is just a product of our thought conjuring mind that can make a huge impact of the things we do and the way we live unlike the lesser species on this planet try to understand what we do not. i think the only reason christianity,buddism,hinduism, and everything eles i dont think humans can live with the fact that we die just like everything eles on this planet and we are just dead, just like every other creature in this entire reality. I think one possibilty that a human after life may b is thought your brains manifestation of an after life. so if your image of an after life is going to heaven and living with ur famility or whatever it is, is your afterlife. thats all give me some feed back. - Joseph Bute
Giving our solar system a "slap in the face"
- A stream of galactic debris is hurtling at us, pulling dark matter along with it
- It's traveling so quickly it's been described as a hurricane of dark matter
- Scientists are excited to set their particle detectors at the onslffaught
Two massive clouds of dust in orbit around the Earth have been discussed for years and finally proven to exist.
- Hungarian astronomers have proven the existence of two "pseudo-satellites" in orbit around the earth.
- These dust clouds were first discovered in the sixties, but are so difficult to spot that scientists have debated their existence since then.
- The findings may be used to decide where to put satellites in the future and will have to be considered when interplanetary space missions are undertaken.
Once again, our circadian rhythm points the way.
- Seven individuals were locked inside a windowless, internetless room for 37 days.
- While at rest, they burned 130 more calories at 5 p.m. than at 5 a.m.
- Morning time again shown not to be the best time to eat.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.