A question for you christians.
How would a christian convert a muslim? Or to put it in more chrisitan terms, how would you go about saving the soul of a muslim? Say you discovered the man/woman you loved, or, god forbid, you’re your own child, had joined islam, how would you save them from eternal torment? How would you go about proving that jesus was god and mohammed was a false prophet, or that the bible is the word of god and the qur’an is merely a mythology book like the odyssey, ramayana, or book of mormon. It is your duty as a christian to attempt to save the souls of your loved ones, so how would you approach the problem? If the situation was flipped, and someone was trying to save your soul through a conversion to islam, how would you respond? Keep in mind that at least one religion has to be false. They both make mutually exclusive claims on divine truth, so if one is right than either you or your hypothetical loved one will undoubtedly be cast forever into the depths of hell.
Upvote/downvote each of the videos below!
As you vote, keep in mind that we are looking for a winner with the most engaging social venture pitch - an idea you would want to invest in.
"Earth" features about 30 of the biggest names in entertainment.
- Lil Dicky is a rapper and comedian who released his debut album in 2015.
- His new music video, "Earth," features artists such as Justin Bieber, Ariana Grande, Ed Sheehan, Kevin Hart, and Leonardo DiCaprio.
- All proceeds of the music video will go to environmental causes, Dicky said.
Some evidence attributes a certain neurological phenomenon to a near death experience.
Time of death is considered when a person has gone into cardiac arrest. This is the cessation of the electrical impulse that drive the heartbeat. As a result, the heart locks up. The moment the heart stops is considered time of death. But does death overtake our mind immediately afterward or does it slowly creep in?
- A forensic artist in Scotland has made a hyper realistic model of an ancient dog.
- It was based on the skull of a dog dug up in Orkney, Scotland, which lived and died 4,000 years ago.
- The model gives us a glimpse of some of the first dogs humans befriended.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.