A method for livelihood
Maybe, one year ago, when you tell me that the game gold can be exchanged some money, I will doubt your words. But Last night, I saw that my brother had won some FFXI Gil in the net game and believe that the fact that playing game can make some money is right. Hence, I am willing to see how he finishes that progress by himself to earn the money. Besides, I understand why he spends so much time on the game so that when he graduated from school, he chose to make good use of winning some FFXI gold to live in the society. From then on, he does not need to go through the working pressure, instead of living happily and freely with the game. When understanding his behavior and seeing his happiness on the face, I am too curious that I ask him for the Final Fantasy XI gold to learn how to play the game and how to earn some money from it.Accepting his advice, I begin to play the game with the gold that my brother gave me for free. In the following, I find the game is designed very sophisticatedly and need some patience that you need pay for it. However, at the beginning of the game, because I was a new member and knew little on the game so that I lost a lot of gold. But it is lucky for me that I make a great progress very quickly and have been familiar with the game gradually under the help of the friends from the strange friends. At the same time, I have attempted to win the cheap Final Fantasy XI Gold by myself, not to buy FFXI Gil with my money. As a matter of fact, I can say that I know what my brother has done in the net game completely and believe that he will become a professional player in the world of the game. As a result, he has promised that in a few years, he will set up a net company to own his career in the near future. After listening to his words, I am very excited because he has been a good boy and has his own idea for his rest living without any help from his parents.In order to get some good other opinions from my brother, I make a decision that I would like to make use of my most time to learn from him to think over my own career.
Malcolm Gladwell teaches "Get over yourself and get to work" for Big Think Edge.
- Learn to recognize failure and know the big difference between panicking and choking.
- At Big Think Edge, Malcolm Gladwell teaches how to check your inner critic and get clear on what failure is.
- Subscribe to Big Think Edge before we launch on March 30 to get 20% off monthly and annual memberships.
We take fewer mental pictures per second.
- Recent memories run in our brains like sped-up old movies.
- In childhood, we capture images in our memory much more quickly.
- The complexities of grownup neural pathways are no match for the direct routes of young brains.
A consortium of scientists and engineers have proposed that the U.S. and Mexico build a series of guarded solar, wind, natural gas and desalination facilities along the entirety of the border.
- The proposal was recently presented to several U.S. members of Congress.
- The plan still calls for border security, considering all of the facilities along the border would be guarded and connected by physical barriers.
- It's undoubtedly an expensive and complicated proposal, but the team argues that border regions are ideal spots for wind and solar energy, and that they could use the jobs and fresh water the energy park would create.
It's one of the most consistent patterns in the unviverse. What causes it?
- Spinning discs are everywhere – just look at our solar system, the rings of Saturn, and all the spiral galaxies in the universe.
- Spinning discs are the result of two things: The force of gravity and a phenomenon in physics called the conservation of angular momentum.
- Gravity brings matter together; the closer the matter gets, the more it accelerates – much like an ice skater who spins faster and faster the closer their arms get to their body. Then, this spinning cloud collapses due to up and down and diagonal collisions that cancel each other out until the only motion they have in common is the spin – and voila: A flat disc.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.