A matter of time..
With all this talk about world peace, there isn't a whole lot of describing what it will be like, look like, feel like. I mean, will we still listen to rock & roll?....I think we'll be playing it as loud and as often as ever. That goes for all kinds of music. We'll just dance more often. Can you imagine getting along with everyone as well or better then your best friend. Some will say they don't want to be best friends with half the people here....to those of you that feel that way, that is what you need to get over. If you don't feel you can, then the rest of us will have to love you into changing your mind. I imagine everyone waking up with a smile and enjoying every day. No money. Everyone knows what we need...we'll share and do our part. There won't be a problem with drugs because people won't want to escape reality like that. Love and kindness makes great relationships, great relationships solve and prevent harmful habits. I imagine everyone absorbing the beauty of where we are and how we got here. I imagine a lot of overwhelmingly good feelings. Love is contagious, peace will happen. When it does, I'm sure there will be good things happening that we can't really imagine now. This is what I believe and I love you all.
Swipe right to make the connections that could change your career.
Swipe right. Match. Meet over coffee or set up a call.
No, we aren't talking about Tinder. Introducing Shapr, a free app that helps people with synergistic professional goals and skill sets easily meet and collaborate.
Even some teachers suffer from anxiety about math.
I teach people how to teach math, and I've been working in this field for 30 years. Across those decades, I've met many people who suffer from varying degrees of math trauma – a form of debilitating mental shutdown when it comes to doing mathematics.
She met mere mortals with and without the Vatican's approval.
- For centuries, the Virgin Mary has appeared to the faithful, requesting devotion and promising comfort.
- These maps show the geography of Marian apparitions – the handful approved by the Vatican, and many others.
- Historically, Europe is where most apparitions have been reported, but the U.S. is pretty fertile ground too.
The legacy of Felix Dzerzhinsky, who led Soviet secret police in the "Red Terror," still confounds Russia.
- Felix Dzerzhinsky led the Cheka, Soviet Union's first secret police.
- The Cheka was infamous for executing thousands during the Red Terror of 1918.
- The Cheka later became the KGB, the spy organization where Russia's President Putin served for years.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.