A Healthy Environment for a Healthy You
saving environment is paramount to saving ourselves
Have you ever consider dealing with environmental issues as you deal with our own health issues?How can someone disregards environment as one of the causes of unhealthy living? Come to think of it, If you’re a runner will you have a place to run or jog or even walk if your living in a polluted environment? If your a vegetarian, how sure you are that you are your fruits and veggies are safe for eating if your farmers rampantly uses pesticides and other chemicals.For me saving environment is paramount to saving ourselves…and…The greatest culprit to our unhealthy environment is our WASTE.As individuals, no matter how small we stand in our community, we have a big responsibility and contribution in keeping our own waste. If it will not start within us, who else will?Speaking about about the tons of electronic waste, can’t we do anything about it? I believe we can…Take for example our old and defective computers. Does it need to be in the junk right away? It doesn’t have to.Old and defective computers can still be treasures to us. It can still be repaired, optimized and upgraded, then reuse it again. I’ve done such to mine and it saves me bucks. You can learn more on how to fix, repair or upgrade old computers at columbus computer repair or doing a search on Google. There are are a number of options in the web like downloadables, online technicians and home services.Aside from reusing old electronic stuff, we can also sell it during garage sale or even donate it to less fortunate families that treasures our worn out stuff. Recycling and reusing is the best method or answer to our non biodegradable waste.As we start to indulge in our personal health programs, try starting an environmental program with our own homes…Try it, it will surely work!!!
Swipe right to make the connections that could change your career.
Swipe right. Match. Meet over coffee or set up a call.
No, we aren't talking about Tinder. Introducing Shapr, a free app that helps people with synergistic professional goals and skill sets easily meet and collaborate.
Is it "perverseness," the "death drive," or something else?
A growing body of research shows promising signs that the keto diet might be able to improve mental health.
- The keto diet is known to be an effective tool for weight loss, however its effects on mental health remain largely unclear.
- Recent studies suggests that the keto diet might be an effective tool for treating depression, and clearing up so-called "brain fog," though scientists caution more research is necessary before it can be recommended as a treatment.
- Any experiments with the keto diet are best done in conjunction with a doctor, considering some people face problems when transitioning to the low-carb diet.
It's up to us humans to re-humanize our world. An economy that prioritizes growth and profits over humanity has led to digital platforms that "strip the topsoil" of human behavior, whole industries, and the planet, giving less and less back. And only we can save us.
- It's an all-hands-on-deck moment in the arc of civilization.
- Everyone has a choice: Do you want to try to earn enough money to insulate yourself from the world you're creating— or do you want to make the world a place you don't have to insulate yourself from?
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.