9Dragons: I miss her
When I first entered the 9dragons, the game was attracted to the scene of the screen. I have never played the game; I heard from my friends that they say the game is very fun so I come to play the game. At first I did not know how to play the game, I only followed my friends to upgrade and kill the monsters in the game. Later my friends told me that if I want to play the game better I should go to earn the 9Dragons gold, so I was very quickly risen to thirty levels, and then I started to play the game alone, I would like to familiar scenes of the game, on my own to play the game well. One day when I was playing the game alone, one player came to fight with me, but I did not know how to fight with players. So that day I was hurt and then my friends help me to fight her, I spend a lot of 9 Dragons gold to treat myself in this game. However she was also very sad when I was hurt, she was sorry about this to me and I did not complain her at last. After that I always missed her and I wanted to play the game with her together. At that moment she came to find me and invited me to play the game with her. I was very happy and we went to buy 9 Dragons gold to equip us to become strong. I like her very much and I did not know why I love her so much. I only wanted to play the game with her forever. Today I play the game again and I can get a lot of cheap 9Dragons gold for her, I take her to upgrade and then add her experience, but she told me that she should went away and maybe she would not come back forever. At that moment I was very sad that why she should leave me and forever. It was the last time that we played the game again together and then she was away from me. Now I miss her very much, I want to meet her again and I want to tell her that I have a lot of 9Dragons money and I want to give her in the game. But I know it could not become true. I only play the game alone to cover my feelings in the game, I do not want to anyone know it about me.
Malcolm Gladwell teaches "Get over yourself and get to work" for Big Think Edge.
- Learn to recognize failure and know the big difference between panicking and choking.
- At Big Think Edge, Malcolm Gladwell teaches how to check your inner critic and get clear on what failure is.
- Subscribe to Big Think Edge before we launch on March 30 to get 20% off monthly and annual memberships.
Both panoramic and detailed, this infographic manages to show both the size and distribution of world religions.
- At a glance, this map shows both the size and distribution of world religions.
- See how religions mix at both national and regional level.
- There's one country in the Americas without a Christian majority – which?
Hungarian cartographer travels the world while mapping its treasures.
- Simple idea, stunning result: the world's watersheds in glorious colors.
- The maps are the work of Hungarian cartographer Robert Szucs.
- His job: to travel and map the world, one good cause at a time.
Yes, a coup d'état.
- Though we know today that his policies eventually ended the Great Depression, FDR's election was seen as disastrous by some.
- A group of wealthy bankers decided to take things into their own hands; they plotted a coup against FDR, hoping to install a fascist dictator in its stead.
- Ultimately, the coup was brought to light by General Smedley Butler and squashed before it could get off the ground.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.