9Dragons: I miss her
When I first entered the 9dragons, the game was attracted to the scene of the screen. I have never played the game; I heard from my friends that they say the game is very fun so I come to play the game. At first I did not know how to play the game, I only followed my friends to upgrade and kill the monsters in the game. Later my friends told me that if I want to play the game better I should go to earn the 9Dragons gold, so I was very quickly risen to thirty levels, and then I started to play the game alone, I would like to familiar scenes of the game, on my own to play the game well. One day when I was playing the game alone, one player came to fight with me, but I did not know how to fight with players. So that day I was hurt and then my friends help me to fight her, I spend a lot of 9 Dragons gold to treat myself in this game. However she was also very sad when I was hurt, she was sorry about this to me and I did not complain her at last. After that I always missed her and I wanted to play the game with her together. At that moment she came to find me and invited me to play the game with her. I was very happy and we went to buy 9 Dragons gold to equip us to become strong. I like her very much and I did not know why I love her so much. I only wanted to play the game with her forever. Today I play the game again and I can get a lot of cheap 9Dragons gold for her, I take her to upgrade and then add her experience, but she told me that she should went away and maybe she would not come back forever. At that moment I was very sad that why she should leave me and forever. It was the last time that we played the game again together and then she was away from me. Now I miss her very much, I want to meet her again and I want to tell her that I have a lot of 9Dragons money and I want to give her in the game. But I know it could not become true. I only play the game alone to cover my feelings in the game, I do not want to anyone know it about me.
The ability to speak clearly, succinctly, and powerfully is easier than you think
The ability to communicate effectively can make or break a person's assessment of your intelligence, competence, and authenticity.
The results come from a 15-year study that used ultrasound scans to track blood vessels in middle-aged adults starting in 2002.
- The study measured the stiffness of blood vessels in middle-aged patients over time.
- Stiff blood vessels can lead to the destruction of delicate blood vessels in the brain, which can contribute to cognitive decline.
- The scans could someday become a widely used tool to identify people at high risk of developing dementia and Alzheimer's.
Journalism got a big wake up call in 2016. Can we be optimistic about the future of media?
- "[T]o have a democracy that thrives and actually that manages to stay alive at all, you need regular citizens being able to get good, solid information," says Craig Newmark.
- The only constructive way to deal with fake news? Support trustworthy media. In 2018, Newmark was announced as a major donor of two new media organizations, The City, which will report on New York City-area stories which may have otherwise gone unreported, and The Markup, which will report on technology.
- Greater transparency of fact-checking within media organizations could help confront and correct fake news. Organizations already exist to make media more trustworthy — are we using them? There's The Trust Project, International Fact-Checkers Network, and Tech & Check.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.