3 MINUTE SURVEY: Why isn't your school organization making more progress?
Why aren't schools making more progress when it comes to effective implementation and integration of digital technologies? Here's what K-12 educators usually tell me when asked (list is in no particular order):
- Lack of adequate funding \n
- Unsupportive state / federal legislators \n
- Teacher / union resistance \n
- Lack of professional development \n
- Ineffective leadership \n
- Lack of time / space within curriculum \n
- Accountability demands of NCLB \n
- Parent / community resistance \n
I'm curious about your own situation. So I created a 3minute survey! Simply click, drag, and drop the items to reorder them.\n
Survey closes Thursday, November 19. Hope you'll participate (and pass this along to others)!\n
When adults are challenged to behave like adults, by a child, they can go in one of two directions.