2moons: The game just like a battle
I often hear that the game is very interesting, so I want to try, I am a game fan, so I heard that there are good games will certainly going to look at whether it is a good play game, I can not really expected, this game really is a rather boring, so I do not like it, it is the same as other games ran rank and killed monsters to get the 2moons dil. No fun and challenging. If give up and not to understand to deeply is unfortunately, not the point, if fun? Try holding the attitude, I entered into this game, but also brought a friend, because this game seems to know that there must be a partner to fun, as a partner, then our money and bad points, so as a partner to choose a different role. We start used own money to sell a lot of equipment, but the equipment were rubbish. It was difficult to use it, it was a terrible, so we use our rest money to buy 2moons dil, we know that our capacity is very weak; we have only continued the efforts and can only be changed. Because of weak capacity, so that monster is very powerful. Absolutely no way to kill them, and no one will help us, we only rely on our ability to play well this game, I believe we can, so we can not hurry, or from small manslaughter, slowly making money. Sure enough, our efforts have not been in vain, and our 2moons gold from small to large numbers of the few changes. When we have our very strong capacity, we all hope that the dissolution of our team, to create own forces, so we all agree, because just because of the dissolution, very few funds, than is difficult, but did not take the risk, how rice will be the wealth? So I use my all 2moon dil to buy new equipment to send the people which follow me, they supported me.I believe we can create to create a sky, get more money; more carry forward the majority of the family. We do not need the cheap 2moons gold, because it can not buy the better equipment, only get the rubbish. Soon, our family got strong, but because it is accompanied by reason, my family and my friend family had a conflict, a partner from the enemy, this is not the outcome I have to, but the game as the battlefield, no idea.
Sharon Salzberg, world-renowned mindfulness leader, teaches meditation at Big Think Edge.
- Try meditation for the first time with this guided lesson or, if you already practice, enjoy being guided by a world-renowned meditation expert.
- Sharon Salzberg teaches mindfulness meditation for Big Think Edge.
- Subscribe to Big Think Edge before we launch on March 30 to get 20% off monthly and annual memberships.
The navigation tool has placed a school in the sea, among other things.
- Google has apologized for the sudden instability of its maps in Japan.
- Errors may stem from Google's long-time map data provider Zenrin – or from the cancellation of its contract.
- Speculation on the latter option caused Zenrin shares to drop 16% last Friday.
Melting ice is turning up bodies on Mt. Everest. This isn't as shocking as you'd think.
- Mt. Everest is the final resting place of about 200 climbers who never made it down.
- Recent glacial melting, caused by climate change, has made many of the bodies previously hidden by ice and snow visible again.
- While many bodies are quite visible and well known, others are renowned for being lost for decades.
A new computer model solves a pair of Jovian riddles.
- Astronomers have wondered how a gas giant like Jupiter could sit in the middle of our solar system's planets.
- Also unexplained has been the pair of asteroid clusters in front of and behind Jupiter in its orbit.
- Putting the two questions together revealed the answer to both.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.