2moons: The first time that I love you
I knew this day would come and I only to defer my hope spend time with you, because I mind you that I will be sad and I do not want to give up so I am hurt. I started to play 2moons one year ago, the reality in the face of the suffering of separation has been able to extricate themselves, can not escape. Then I select the game to see someone playing in the game, so I play the game too. Just to catch up when the team, so I rushed into the game, started my day of the game. In the game I knew the 2moons dil so I always try my best to earn them more and more to make myself strong. I have never played the game before, at the beginning I did not know what is so I went to kill the monsters with the 2moons gold that I earned with myself in the game. And I always went to upgrade gradually the understanding of the game, a lot of friends, that day will be a happy day, and we often always fight, this is not as I do, but I will also duty bound to a friend to help brush the 2moon dil together with my friends. I spend a good relationship is then fly to tears. But now she has to leave the game early on to do their business, I can still remember her; I go to kill the monsters to get some experience to add my levels. Even though my levels are very high, but I still want to add my levels. Because if my levels are very high, I can go to buy 2moons dil more and more and I will not depend on my friends to help me to earn them. I always want to depend on myself not others, and now though she is away, I will still help her to kill the monsters and go to upgrade, because I love her! It is the first time that I love her and I have never said it to any others. After that my levels become very high and I can kill the monsters easily, but I do not think the game is interesting, because she has gone and she will not come back again. In the game I get some cheap 2moons gold as the gifts to encourage me. It is the first time that I love you but it could not success. Now I only want to leave the game to look for you and you can make friends with me, I will very happy!
Understanding thinking talents in yourself and others can build strong teams and help avoid burnout.
- Learn to collaborate within a team and identify "thinking talent" surpluses – and shortages.
- Angie McArthur teaches intelligent collaboration for Big Think Edge.
- Subscribe to Big Think Edge before we launch on March 30 to get 20% off monthly and annual memberships.
Rediscovering the principles of self-actualisation might be just the tonic that the modern world is crying out for.
Abraham Maslow was the 20th-century American psychologist best-known for explaining motivation through his hierarchy of needs, which he represented in a pyramid. At the base, our physiological needs include food, water, warmth and rest.
"I was so moved when I saw the cells stir," said 90-year-old study co-author Akira Iritani. "I'd been hoping for this for 20 years."
- The team managed to stimulate nucleus-like structures to perform some biological processes, but not cell division.
- Unless better technology and DNA samples emerge in the future, it's unlikely that scientists will be able to clone a woolly mammoth.
- Still, studying the DNA of woolly mammoths provides valuable insights into the genetic adaptations that allowed them to survive in unique environments.
Does believing in true love make people act like jerks?
- Ghosting, or cutting off all contact suddenly with a romantic partner, is not nice.
- Growth-oriented people (who think relationships are made, not born) do not appreciate it.
- Destiny-oriented people (who believe in soulmates) are more likely to be okay with ghosting.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.