2moons: The first time that I love you
I knew this day would come and I only to defer my hope spend time with you, because I mind you that I will be sad and I do not want to give up so I am hurt. I started to play 2moons one year ago, the reality in the face of the suffering of separation has been able to extricate themselves, can not escape. Then I select the game to see someone playing in the game, so I play the game too. Just to catch up when the team, so I rushed into the game, started my day of the game. In the game I knew the 2moons dil so I always try my best to earn them more and more to make myself strong. I have never played the game before, at the beginning I did not know what is so I went to kill the monsters with the 2moons gold that I earned with myself in the game. And I always went to upgrade gradually the understanding of the game, a lot of friends, that day will be a happy day, and we often always fight, this is not as I do, but I will also duty bound to a friend to help brush the 2moon dil together with my friends. I spend a good relationship is then fly to tears. But now she has to leave the game early on to do their business, I can still remember her; I go to kill the monsters to get some experience to add my levels. Even though my levels are very high, but I still want to add my levels. Because if my levels are very high, I can go to buy 2moons dil more and more and I will not depend on my friends to help me to earn them. I always want to depend on myself not others, and now though she is away, I will still help her to kill the monsters and go to upgrade, because I love her! It is the first time that I love her and I have never said it to any others. After that my levels become very high and I can kill the monsters easily, but I do not think the game is interesting, because she has gone and she will not come back again. In the game I get some cheap 2moons gold as the gifts to encourage me. It is the first time that I love you but it could not success. Now I only want to leave the game to look for you and you can make friends with me, I will very happy!
Swipe right to make the connections that could change your career.
Swipe right. Match. Meet over coffee or set up a call.
No, we aren't talking about Tinder. Introducing Shapr, a free app that helps people with synergistic professional goals and skill sets easily meet and collaborate.
A NASA astronomer explains how astronauts dispose of their, uh, dark matter.
- When nature calls in micro-gravity, astronauts must answer. Space agencies have developed suction-based toilets – with a camera built in to ensure all the waste is contained before "flushing".
- Yes, there have been floaters in space. The early days of space exploration were a learning curve!
- Amazingly, you don't need gravity to digest food. Peristalsis, the process by which your throat and intestines squeeze themselves, actually moves food and water through your digestive system without gravity at all.
She met mere mortals with and without the Vatican's approval.
- For centuries, the Virgin Mary has appeared to the faithful, requesting devotion and promising comfort.
- These maps show the geography of Marian apparitions – the handful approved by the Vatican, and many others.
- Historically, Europe is where most apparitions have been reported, but the U.S. is pretty fertile ground too.
A growing body of research shows promising signs that the keto diet might be able to improve mental health.
- The keto diet is known to be an effective tool for weight loss, however its effects on mental health remain largely unclear.
- Recent studies suggests that the keto diet might be an effective tool for treating depression, and clearing up so-called "brain fog," though scientists caution more research is necessary before it can be recommended as a treatment.
- Any experiments with the keto diet are best done in conjunction with a doctor, considering some people face problems when transitioning to the low-carb diet.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.