I am new to the game ---Archlord. This is a game of fighting. In the game, you can bring your sword and ride the horse to fight with others. In the internet games, horses are only used as a traffic tools instead of feet. Every race has its own exclusive mounts in the game, human use the horse, orc master the desert cattle and moon wizard control the lions. In order to operate with the mount, the knights will use appropriate weapons, knights of different races have different weapons.
Become a cavalier
After the player reach the lever of 35, he can buy the mounts from the domesticated division. Wth the continuous improvement of your lever, you can buy higher levels of weapons and the corresponding mount. The high-level of mount moves more quickly and more durability, of course the price is more expensive.
In the game, I play a role of cavalier, I have my own mount, and after I reach the level of 35, I bought a mount from the domesticated division. I use the Archlord money to buy Archlord gold, and use the gold to buy my mount. The gold is archlord online gold, you can buy archlord gold with your credit card.I have spent 150 US dollars in this game, sometimes I buy the cheap archlord gold from my game friends, because they bought too much to use. Some of my family member also play this game, my brother recommended it to me, saying that it is interesting and stimulating. When I played for the first time, I did not know how to play, even I did not know how to move, I stood in one place for minutes. Another player taught me how to move and play, I made friend with him and we often play together. I deeply love this game.
Malcolm Gladwell teaches "Get over yourself and get to work" for Big Think Edge.
- Learn to recognize failure and know the big difference between panicking and choking.
- At Big Think Edge, Malcolm Gladwell teaches how to check your inner critic and get clear on what failure is.
- Subscribe to Big Think Edge before we launch on March 30 to get 20% off monthly and annual memberships.
Can sensitive coral reefs survive another human generation?
- Coral reefs may not be able to survive another human decade because of the environmental stress we have placed on them, says author David Wallace-Wells. He posits that without meaningful changes to policies, the trend of them dying out, even in light of recent advances, will continue.
- The World Wildlife Fund says that 60 percent of all vertebrate mammals have died since just 1970. On top of this, recent studies suggest that insect populations may have fallen by as much as 75 percent over the last few decades.
- If it were not for our oceans, the planet would probably be already several degrees warmer than it is today due to the emissions we've expelled into the atmosphere.
Research has shown that men today have less testosterone than they used to. What's happening?
- Several studies have confirmed that testosterone counts in men are lower than what they used to be just a few decades ago.
- While most men still have perfectly healthy testosterone levels, its reduction puts men at risk for many negative health outcomes.
- The cause of this drop in testosterone isn't entirely clear, but evidence suggests that it is a multifaceted result of modern, industrialized life.
Michael Dowling, Northwell Health's CEO, believes we're entering the age of smart medicine.
- The United States health care system has much room for improvement, and big tech may be laying the foundation for those improvements.
- Technological progress in medicine is coming from two fronts: medical technology and information technology.
- As information technology develops, patients will become active participants in their health care, and value-based care may become a reality.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.