100 principal blogs in 100 days!
Okay, I'm putting my money where my mouth is...
Starting today, CASTLE is kicking off an initiative to create 100 new principal blogs in 100 days. We're looking for 100 principals who want to try and tap into the communication power of blogs for their school communities. This initiative is intended to complement the work being done at Class Blogmeister. The focus here is on principals, not teachers or students. Participants can come from anywhere on the globe.
We will create and host the blogs for FREE through at least Summer 2007. More information on participant expectations, how to sign up, etc. is on the Principal Blogging Project home page. We are looking for principals who want to experiment with this new communication medium and are willing to post at least once a week.
100 days from now is January 11, 2007. I will periodically post progress updates both here and on the Principal Blogging Project home page.
Please disseminate this post widely. Let's get some principals blogging!
Swipe right to make the connections that could change your career.
Swipe right. Match. Meet over coffee or set up a call.
No, we aren't talking about Tinder. Introducing Shapr, a free app that helps people with synergistic professional goals and skill sets easily meet and collaborate.
It's up to us humans to re-humanize our world. An economy that prioritizes growth and profits over humanity has led to digital platforms that "strip the topsoil" of human behavior, whole industries, and the planet, giving less and less back. And only we can save us.
- It's an all-hands-on-deck moment in the arc of civilization.
- Everyone has a choice: Do you want to try to earn enough money to insulate yourself from the world you're creating— or do you want to make the world a place you don't have to insulate yourself from?
A growing body of research shows promising signs that the keto diet might be able to improve mental health.
- The keto diet is known to be an effective tool for weight loss, however its effects on mental health remain largely unclear.
- Recent studies suggests that the keto diet might be an effective tool for treating depression, and clearing up so-called "brain fog," though scientists caution more research is necessary before it can be recommended as a treatment.
- Any experiments with the keto diet are best done in conjunction with a doctor, considering some people face problems when transitioning to the low-carb diet.
Upload your mind? Here's a reality check on the Singularity.
- Though computer engineers claim to know what human consciousness is, many neuroscientists say that we're nowhere close to understanding what it is, or its source.
- Scientists are currently trying to upload human minds to silicon chips, or re-create consciousness with algorithms, but this may be hubristic because we still know so little about what it means to be human.
- Is transhumanism a journey forward or an escape from reality?
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.