Eruptions' User Community - Your Input Needed!
As you might have read, I will be a panelist at the science blogging workshop at the 2010 AGU Fall Meeting in San Francisco next week. I will be tackling user communities on blogs and how bloggers and communities interact. So, as I've done before, I want your opinion! If you have a chance, leave a comment or send me an email that tackles any of the following questions:
- Why do you post comments on Eruptions?
- Do you think the user community on Eruptions is important? Why or why not?
- What do you like best about the user community?
- What do you like least about the user community?
- How would you describe the user community on Eruptions?
- Does the user community/comments add or detract from your experience on the blog?
- If you read other blogs, do you take part in their user communities? Is the experience similar/different than on Eruptions?
- Anything else you have to say about the Eruptions user community.
Any opinion or thoughts would be greatly appreciated!