Here are my top 10 2008 K12 Online Conference podcasts for busy principals and superintendents (in no particular order). These are the K12 Online presentations that I think are most likely to interest, educate, and entertain administrators as well as make them think!
- There's something going on here you need to know about... (Dennis Richards)
- Current leadership models are inadequate for disruptive innovations (Scott McLeod)
- The voices of School 2.0: School reform as described by the words and images of the people of the Science Leadership Academy (Chris Lehmann)
- I like Delicious things: An introduction to tagging and folksonomies (Chris Betcher)
- Telling the new story: Leverage points for inspiring change orientation (David Warlick)
- Oh the possibilities (Lisa Parisi)
- Games in education (Sylvia Martinez)
- Facilitating technology integration: A synthesis of the research (Jon Becker)
- "What did you do in school yesterday, today, and three years ago?" (H Songhai)
- Parental engagement in the 21st century: Leveraging Web 2.0 tools to engage parents in non-traditional ways (Lorna Constantini & Matt Montagne)
Load these onto an iPod, hand it to a busy school administrator, and say, "Here are some presentations that I think you'll enjoy while you're exercising or driving around. After you've listened to a few, let me know what you think!"
- See my list of the top 20 TED Talks podcasts for busy school administrators.