It's spelled 'Trauma.'
As for asking someone on their deathbed, I'm not sure I'd do this. For someone who was killed instantaneously, you'd have to get your answers after the fact.
In any event, here's what I'd ask:
1. How are you?
2. How can I help?
3. What are you feeling?
4. What are you most proud of?
5. What was your biggest mistake?
6. What will you miss the most?
7. What will you miss the least?
8. What would you like to tell a child living on Earth in the year 2525?
9. Is there anything left unsaid that you would like to say?
10. Where do you think you are going to go from here?