I'm going to try something new this summer. I just finished reading Influencer: The power to change anything. It's possibly the best leadership book that I've read in years and I'm itching to discuss it with someone. So I decided to see if I can get an online book club up and running this summer. If you're interested, read on...
- E-mail me by June 1 that you're interested in participating
- Buy the book!
- Keep up with the reading
- Be an active participant in our online discussion area
- Dissect ideas vigorously but also be nice to other discussants
- 6/9 to 6/15 Part 1 Introduction, Chapter 1, and Chapter 2 (44 pages)
- 6/16 to 6/22 Chapter 3 (28 pages)
- 6/23 to 6/29 Part 2 Introduction and Chapter 4 (38 pages)
- 6/30 to 7/6 Chapter 5 (26 pages)
- 7/7 to 7/13 Chapter 6 (30 pages)
- 7/14 to 7/20 Chapter 7 (26 pages)
- 7/21 to 7/27 Chapter 8 (26 pages)
- 7/28 8/3 Chapter 9 (34 pages)
- 8/4 to 8/10 Chapter 10 and Wrap-Up (20 pages)
This offer is open to all leaders and change agents, at whatever level they're operating (hint: might be a good summer activity for some of your local principals or superintendents?)
I'm looking forward to some powerful discussions. Hope some of you will join me this summer!