Five online resources worth checking out…
- Pam Moran’s awesome post on our tendency to admire problems rather than working on solutions.
- Ryan Bretag asks “How would we react to students if they told us they didn’t have time to learn?” and goes on to say that teachers need to stop waiting for their organizations and become collaborative professional learners.
- ReadWriteWeb inquires of 3 experts: Could Kinect control your Internet of things?
- Christopher Dawson at ZDNet says that teachers should stop banning Wikipedia.
- And, for all you Wordpress users, appstorm has a boatload of great apps, plugins, and themes for you.
See also previous posts in this category!