Some of you have noticed that I've got a new blog! I'm using Posterous to capture those online items that interest me but for which I don't have time (or inclination) to blog about on Dangerously Irrelevant. For example, recent items include:
- 'But I don't want to teach my students to use technology'
- Beware the reverse brain drain to India and China
- The Pomodoro technique
- Iowa Department of Education: Characteristics of effective instruction
- The mobile Web is taking over the world (and other Internet trends)
- Games & video can improve preschooler literacy
- Getting students more learning time online
If you'd like to subscribe, please visit Mind Dump!