- 8 music education blogs,
- 14 art education blogs,
- 9 world languages education blogs,
- 10 Social Studies education blogs,
- 16 English / language arts education blogs,
- 23 science education blogs, and
- 27 math education blogs.
Today we focus on VOCATIONAL / APPLIED / INDUSTRIAL TECHNOLOGY EDUCATION. What are some excellent vocational / applied / industrial technology blogs that P-12 educators should be reading? We need both elementary and secondary examples. If you know of some, please add them to the Moving Forward wiki. [Note: later on we'll be looking for family / consumer science education, agricultural education, and business / computer science education blogs.]
Why are we doing this?
- To identify blogs that P-12 teachers can use to initially seed (or expand) their RSS readers
- To create a single location where P-12 educators can go to see excellent subject-oriented educational blogging
- To highlight excellent disciplinary blogging that deserves larger audiences
- To learn from disciplines other than our own and get ideas about our own teaching and/or blogging
Thanks in advance for helping with this initiative. If we all contribute, two weeks from now we should have a bevy of excellent subject-specific blogs to which we can all point. Please spread the word about THE PUSH!