Just 1 day left for THE PUSH!
Today we focus on SUPERINTENDENTS / SCHOOL DISTRICTS. We're looking for excellent superintendent, central office, or district-wide blogs (e.g., where multiple individuals contribute). What superintendent / district blogs should P-12 administrators be reading or viewing as models? If you know of any, please add them to the Moving Forward wiki.
Why are we doing this?
- To identify blogs that P-12 educators can use to initially seed (or expand) their RSS readers
- To create a single location where P-12 educators can go to see excellent educational blogging
- To highlight excellent disciplinary blogging that deserves larger audiences
- To learn from disciplines other than our own and get ideas about our own teaching and/or blogging
Thanks in advance for helping with this initiative. If we all contribute, at the end we should have a bevy of excellent P-12 blogs to which we can all point. Please spread the word about THE PUSH!
- agricultural education blogs (only have 3),
- athletics / extracurricular activities (only have 1),
- drama / theater education blogs (only have 1),
- family / consumer sciences education blogs (only have 4),
- physical / health education blogs (only have 7), and
- school counseling / college and career counseling / career education / school psychology blogs (only have 3),
- vocational / applied / industrial technology education blogs (only have 2).