THE PUSH had another great day yesterday. We're now up to:
- 8 English / language arts education blogs,
- 13 science education blogs, and
- 24 math education blogs.
Today we work on SOCIAL STUDIES EDUCATION. What are some excellent history, government (or political science), geography, sociology, psychology, and/or economics education blogs that P-12 Social Studies educators should be reading? We need both elementary and secondary examples. If you know of some, please add them to the Moving Forward wiki.
Why are we doing this?
- To identify blogs that P-12 teachers can use to initially seed (or expand) their RSS readers
- To create a single location where P-12 educators can go to see excellent subject-oriented educational blogging
- To highlight excellent disciplinary blogging that deserves larger audiences
- To learn from disciplines other than our own and get ideas about our own teaching and/or blogging
Thanks in advance for helping with this initiative. If we all contribute, two weeks from now we should have a bevy of excellent subject-specific blogs to which we can all point. Please spread the word about THE PUSH!