THE PUSH continues to get more DIFFICULT as we head away from the "core" areas. Yesterday was a good day. We identified 12 excellent art education blogs. Here's how we're doing in other areas:
- 5 world languages education blogs (we need MORE of these!),
- 10 Social Studies education blogs,
- 14 English / language arts education blogs,
- 20 science education blogs, and
- 27 math education blogs.
Today we focus on MUSIC EDUCATION. What are some music education blogs that P-12 music educators should be reading? We need both elementary and secondary examples. If you know of some, please add them to the Moving Forward wiki.
Why are we doing this?
- To identify blogs that P-12 teachers can use to initially seed (or expand) their RSS readers
- To create a single location where P-12 educators can go to see excellent subject-oriented educational blogging
- To highlight excellent disciplinary blogging that deserves larger audiences
- To learn from disciplines other than our own and get ideas about our own teaching and/or blogging
Thanks in advance for helping with this initiative. If we all contribute, two weeks from now we should have a bevy of excellent subject-specific blogs to which we can all point. Please spread the word about THE PUSH!