Another installment of my ongoing series of half-finished (and quite possibly half-baked) thoughts that are running through my head...
- Stand up and save time? I am guessing some (many?) school meetings would benefit from this no-chairs approach.
- This picture is a great metaphor for how it should be.
- I appreciate Scott Berkun's honesty regarding effective meeting management.
How fabulous would it be if schools' organizational cultures were like this?
Imagination is dangerous
For all those of us who think schools should foster imagination and creativity, The Onion gives us fair warning...
Did You Know?
- This YouTube version has LOTS of hits
- Variation: Did You Know? II
- Variation: Wusstest du?
- Variation: Do You Realize?
- Variation: Boring Videos Happen
Also on the small screen
A couple of videos worth watching:
Last, but definitely not least, LeaderTalk is off to a great start. If you haven't checked it out yet, it's a hoppin' place...
Have a great weekend, everyone.