This is a debate musycks and I have been having, I thought I'd make it known...
I say yes, but many disagree... Some scripture to refer to:
36. Jesus said, "My kingdom is not of this world. If it were, my servants would fight to prevent my arrest by the Jews. But now my kingdom is from another place."
37. "You are a king, then!" said Pilate.
Jesus answered, "You are right in saying I am a king. In fact, for this reason I was born, and for this I came into the world, to testify to the truth. Everyone on the side of truth listens to me."
59. The chief priests and the whole Sanhedrin were looking for false evidence against Jesus so that they could put him to death.
60. But they did not find any, though many false witnesses came forward. Finally two came forward
61. and declared, "This fellow said, 'I am able to destroy the temple of God and rebuild it in three days.'"
62. Then the high priest stood up and said to Jesus, "Are you not going to answer? What is this testimony that these men are bringing against you?"
63. But Jesus remained silent. The high priest said to him, "I charge you under oath by the living God: Tell us if you are the Christ, the Son of God."
64. "Yes, it is as you say," Jesus replied.
"Yes it is as you say." They said "tell us if you are the Christ, the Son of God.
He said He was the Son of God
And in Mark 14:
57. Then some stood up and gave this false testimony against him:
58. "We heard him say, 'I will destroy this man-made temple and in three days will build another, not made by man.'"
59. Yet even then their testimony did not agree.
60. Then the high priest stood up before them and asked Jesus, "Are you not going to answer? What is this testimony that these men are bringing against you?"
61. But Jesus remained silent and gave no answer. Again the high priest asked him, "Are you the Christ, the Son of the Blessed One?"
62. "I am," said Jesus. "And you will see the Son of Man sitting at the right hand of the Mighty One and coming on the clouds of heaven."
63The high priest tore his clothes. "Why do we need any more witnesses?" he asked.
64"You have heard the blasphemy. What do you think?"
For them to call it "Blasphemy" He would have to delcare Himself Divine.
70. They all asked, "Are you then the Son of God?"
He replied, "You are right in saying I am."