If you’re interested in educational policy issues and you’re not reading Dr. Bruce Baker, you should be. Bruce is the author of CASTLE’s school finance / policy blog, School Finance 101. The blogging that he’s done lately has been absolutely phenomenal (plus he’s inspired me to finally learn how to use GIS software). You also can follow Bruce on Twitter.
In other CASTLE blog news…
- Our 1to1 Schools group blog, headed by Nick Sauers, focuses on P-12 school laptop initiatives and just topped 800 subscribers.
- LeaderTalk, the nation’s first group blog written by school leaders for school leaders, continues to be hosted by Education Week and is about to get a new infusion of authors.
- The Edjurist, our school law group blog headed by Dr. Justin Bathon, now has 7 contributors from 5 different universities.
- Dr. Michael Barbour’s Virtual School Meanderings continues to be the source for all things (and I do mean ALL things) related to online schooling.
- John Rice’s Educational Games Research blog focuses on educational gaming.
- And, of course, this blog, Dangerously Irrelevant, continues to chug right along!
We’re in the process of getting a Leadership for Social Justice group blog started (interested in being a contributor?). Plus we have a few other ideas up our sleeve…