Tim Caulfield, author of The Cure for Everything, and who spoke at American University last week, has some terrific insights over at the Huffington Post on common health myths that most of us believe but few of us stop to consider critically. Here is a list of the first few and you will need to go over to HuffPo to read Caulfield's insight.
- Homeopathy is an effective natural remedy.
- You can tone a part of your body by working out that part of the body.
- We should be ingesting large amounts of vitamins and supplements.
- The answer lies in your genes.
- Stretching before a workout is essential.